National, Major or Minor ? Which is Pittsburgh ready for?

Monday, January 11, 2010

Now On Facebook!!!

Hey Gang!
   PGHLAX is now on facebook.
 "Pittsburgh Lacrosse" is the name.
   This is my first time experimenting with this tachnology so any advice is well received.
The goal is the same! Looking for a fan base in Pittsburgh to pursue Professional Lacrosse!

  The poll is going well. We had about 80 more votes ove the weekend. However, the comments are on the light side. Your feedback is very important to us.
  Tell us what you think!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a coach in the area and would love to see MLL come to Pittsburgh! Anything I can do please let me know! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Please contact me on the expansion in Pittsburgh. I have a few questions for you. Email me at info@mmiconsultants.net. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Anonymous said...

People may take you more seriously if you checked your spelling...